Seat with arm rests for BX25

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25
...Also, I have seen the kubota arm rests for $100 a side :confused2:

later

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #3  
I added the arm rest to my BX25. they bolted right on, no problems and a perfect fit.

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #4  
stuarth said:
I added the arm rest to my BX25. they bolted right on, no problems and a perfect fit.

Same here and the pair cost me about $80 with shipping IIRC.

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25
I ended up ordering a set thru my dealer, I'll provide a photo write-up with info and rating later in the week. We don't have a good writeup for these on our forum for folks to look at....at least I could not find one.

Later

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #7  
I ended up ordering a set thru my dealer, I'll provide a photo write-up with info and rating later in the week. We don't have a good writeup for these on our forum for folks to look at....at least I could not find one.

Later

I'm impressed with the tractor in your sig line. Are there pics anywhere of it and all the trimmings?

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #8  

Ok i;m game where to get add on arm rests? thanks:thumbsup:

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #9  
Ok i;m game where to get add on arm rests? thanks:thumbsup:

I have them on my BX2360,got them from messick's back in 08. The part is;universal kit KU700000-73930. That's the number on my bill and maybe that number has changed but it may help. they are very nice and give me a place to support my elbow. They will fit 1850/60,2350/60,BX24/25 with the new style seat with the threaded holes in the seat back. The BX2660 has a different seat and they won't fit on it. Hope this help's

/ Seat with arm rests for BX25 #10  
Last edited: