Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
Dropped a bunch of trees a few months ago. Been plucking at them here and there bucking them up and splitting them. Once they were cut they were just stacked which made a mess getting them out later to be cut. My B3200 has been working its tail off hauling the logs out to be cut, pushing the brush piles and root balls. Its doing a **** of job if you ask me. After everything is cleaned up I'll be grading the area.

trees.jpg

trees6.jpg

trees2.jpg

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #2  
Looks good. I've found the tooth bar to be invaluable in the woods. Great for pushing brush, picking up logs, etc.

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #3  
Looks like you are having a great time working so hard. I have a stack of cherry to cut up and I just got a B3200 TLB with thumb and I plan on picking the logs up with the thumb and cutting them. Much easier on the back.

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day
Looks like you are having a great time working so hard. I have a stack of cherry to cut up and I just got a B3200 TLB with thumb and I plan on picking the logs up with the thumb and cutting them. Much easier on the back.

I wish I had a Back hoe for mine. Maybe someday. Your idea with using the thumb would be the cats meow when cutting wood.

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #5  
Come on now, are you going to tell us what your plans are for the land you are clearing?:D

Come on now, are you going to tell us what your plans are for the land you are clearing?:D

Well, short term one of those metal car ports to store my toys. Gotta keep the implements out of the weather. Long term... a garage or pole barn :thumbsup:

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #7  
General Lee....Glad you are liking your B3200. I have a B7800, which is the daddy of the B3200, and it never ceases to amaze me what it will do. I know you will have many years of good service.
I see you have an RTV500. I'm seriously considering getting one - I want a serious working machine, not a high speed sportster. How do you like yours? How do you find the turning radius?
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread.

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #8  
General Lee I have a B7800, which is the daddy of the B3200, and it never ceases to amaze me what it will do. I know you will have many years of good service.
My thoughts exactly!!:)

General Lee....I see you have an RTV500. I'm seriously considering getting one - I want a serious working machine, not a high speed sportster. How do you like yours? How do you find the turning radius?
I don't mean to hi-jack your thread.

I'm enjoying the 500. I bought it for work in mind and it does just that, its no secret this machine is not fast :laughing: Its size and maneuverability is what I liked about it. I'm mainly in the woods with it. If you do get one depending on your uses, I recommend getting the ATV tires instead of the work site tires. They will have better traction in the woods.

/ Lovin' my B3200 more and more every day #10  
Thanks for the reply. I would also be using it a lot in the woods.....I was wondering about it's manoeuverability, but it sounds like I need not be concerned. Thanks again! :)