My Thinking

/ My Thinking #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
With family coming in this weekend (we have Christmas at home a few days late because it is hard for our large family to get together on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day) I decided it's time to put my tiller and rotary cutter in the barn.
So as drive thru the yard I got thinking on how much easier it is to move a tiller and rotary cutter with a tractor. That's when the STUPID light started blinking...I wouldn't have a rotary cutter or tiller if I didn't have a tractor.
I ain't the smartest person in the world, just one of the better looking ones.

/ My Thinking #2  
And without that Tractor Just think of the extra Studio Time.

Egon

/ My Thinking #3  
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

<font color=red>So as drive thru the yard I got thinking on how much easier it is to move a tiller and rotary cutter with a tractor.

<hr></blockquote>

</font color=red>

How long did you have the tractor and
how many times did you move the tiller and rotary cutter before you realized it was easier to use the tractor? How long did you have the tiller and rotary cutter before you decided to buy the tractor?Is this something you learned on TBN ? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ My Thinking
My arms are nearly the size of Popeye The Sailor Man. It's amazing how cramped they get after spinning a PTO shaft at 540 RPM with your hands. I picked up a blister one day and decided what the heck I'll but a tractor.
The MMM was a tough one to use, and nearly broke my back but it didn't compare to using the FEL. Whew I'm glad I found TBN and realized they made tractors for all the implements.

/ My Thinking #5  
You smoking the spinich and eating the bluegrass or vice versa? You get the 2 mixed up or mixed together and some strange things can happen.

/ My Thinking #6  
I kept returning my chain saw to the dealer, it was too labor
intensive, moving that darn saw back -n- forth against those trees.

Then, he gets upset when he starts it and I jump back and say
What is *that* noise?

Cannot wait to get a tractor for all this other stuff I have been totten around. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif
-Mike Z.

/ My Thinking #7  
It sure will make things easier to have a tractor to use those implements. For sure............

/ My Thinking #8  
Its the 21st century get with the program. If you use a bow and string you can turn your pto shaft much more effortlessly.