I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar #1  

lzicc

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
I've been using my FEL allot the past few days and am really glad I went with the flat toothbar. It digs good and having the option to back drag flat makes it really nice. I've had some PM's about the toothbar and I contacted Iowa Farms direct, I didn't go through eBay. I believe that they are the same price whether you go through eBay or direct. If they don't mention anything about the flat style toothbar, make sure you tell them that you want the flat toothbar if that is what you are looking for.

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar #2  
I've been thinking about getting a toothbar, I can't decide to just buy one or make one. Regardless, it's good to know the Iowa Farms version is worth considering.

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar #3  
It's pretty hard to take this thread seriously ... you know ... with no pics.

:)

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar
Just for you. :D

P2246135.jpg

It's pretty hard to take this thread seriously ... you know ... with no pics.

:)

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar #5  
Just got off the phone with Iowa Farm equipment.

Would you say one version is stronger or support the bottom of the bucket more.

The reason why I am asking is I plan on picking up some nice size rocks and I am worrying about the pressure on the bottom of the bucket.

Thanks Rob

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar #6  
Sweeeeeet! Now I understand ... and believe ... your original post. :laughing: ;)

Thanks! I keep considering a tooth bar, but not sure yet.

Oh ... where did you get yours?

Edit: Oh & are the teeth replaceable on yours?

/ I love my Iowa Farms Flat toothbar
I've picked up some pretty heavy stumps with one tooth with no problem. I also dug up some busted up concrete with the bucket/teeth and had no issue's. It's pretty strong. I'm impressed with it.

The teeth are replaceable. I bought mine direct from Iowa Farms.