Adding work lights

/ Adding work lights #1  

Greatwideopen

Tractor
Kubota L35 TLB
I'm looking to add front and rear work lights to my dads L35 TLB. I've looked at the wiring diagram and it seems like there may be a 10 amp fuse ready for at least one pair. I'm just getting started and wanted some feedback on some of my ideas. I like the rectangular 55 watt halogen lamps. So I could put two on the front and use the pre wired, fused work light line and add a switch, assuming I can find it (under the seat according to some other posts). 10 amp fuse on 110 watts / 12 volts = 9.2 amps seems like not enough fuse (my electrical knowledge is marginal at best). So how about I upsize to 15 amp fuse? This is the easy one if the harness is there. So for the rear. There are 2 round blinking safety lights on the fenders. One is torn off. The other has never been used. How about I rob that fused 10 amp circuit for the rear work lights and upsize the fuse to 15 amps? I'm curious if I will tax the alternator. Even if I figure out what amperage (?) it's rated for, I don't know what the load is on it with all lights off to know how it will be affected by the new lights. This will be only for occasional use when I get caught at dusk working on a project. Ay words of wisdom are appreciated. I'm just starting to plan this little project so there's more to learn as I get into the details, but I thought i'd go ahead and post my thoughts to see what others think.

Thanks!

/ Adding work lights #2  
Your calculations are right for the 55 watt lights, 10 amps will run two of them.

Sean