B2150HST Main Hydraulic line

/ B2150HST Main Hydraulic line #1  

mountainwizard

Tractor
Kubota B2150HST
Mine has a repeating problem. The main line from gear pump to main block(bolts on with three bolts to pump, is about 16 inches long and bolts to block with one bolt) is cracking right behind the front mounting where the line comes out. Have had it braised and breaks there again. Have ordered new one to replace and a spare since this seems to be a repeat problem. I am guessing that the engine vibration on the line from the pump on the engine being different from the block mounted to the frame side of the line is enough to crack it over time. Anyone else having this problem? I have talked to our local Hose place and they may be able to "decouple" the direct line by cutting a section out and fitting it for a flexible line. Any other ideas? What am i overlooking? Thanks.

/ B2150HST Main Hydraulic line #2  
If I remeber right there was a service bulletin on this about 15-20yrs ago that some needed replaced it had something to do with clips that bolted to the frame or lack of them I think the replacements had a rubber hose covering them where they touched the frame right past the pump, but that was 15yrs ago so I could be wrong.