Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims #1  

walton

Tractor
Ford 1700/kubota 2230
Will the rear turf tire rims from a John Deere 4100 fit on my Kubota B7800? The turf rear tire size on the John Deere is 315-75-D15. The Kubota owners manual states that the B7800 turf tire size is 13-6-16.

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims #2  
Will the rear turf tire rims from a John Deere 4100 fit on my Kubota B7800? The turf rear tire size on the John Deere is 315-75-D15. The Kubota owners manual states that the B7800 turf tire size is 13-6-16.

Just measure the outside diameter of the the tires, they need to be the same as well as for the fronts.

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims
I would like to know if the rear rims from the John Deere 4100 fit my Kubota B7800?

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims #4  
Doubt it, but you'd need to compare the wheel bolt patterns just to see if you can even bolt the wheel to the hub.
After that, you'd need to determine if there is any interference between the wheel/tire and your B7800 (rubbing the fender or 3PH lower links...others)

I'm guessing you're getting a good deal on tires. If my guess is correct, maybe you should see if the tires will fit your current rims.

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims #5  
Walton,

The difference in overall diameter is about 5" between the tire sizes in in question. I hope this is taken into account, but I realize your question is about the wheel size.

Anyway here is Firestones Ag. site that will give you the tire dimensions.
Firestone Agricultural Tire Division | Compact Tractor Tires

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims #6  

It is very unlikely that anyone here knows that "right off the top of their head".
You can find out by looking them up (-:

Look up the spec sheets on each tractor, find the rim size; WIDTH, OFFSET and PROFILE.
Get industry standard size codes if they are listed.
I doubt that you will find such details as bolt hole circle diameter and center hole in a "sales spec sheet", you might have to get down to the parts book level.

Another way is to find out at least about the rim itself via a tire web site, e.g. firestoneag.com and/or goodyearag.com -> re-directed to Titan.

/ Kubota/John Deere Turf Tire Rims
Thanks for all the information.