b7800 steps

/ b7800 steps #1  

jerry moss

Tractor
b7800 kubota
First time posting. I am interested in putting a step to mount my B7800 Kubota and noticed a recent posting about this same matter. Does anyone know of somebody that would fabricate this so I could mount it?

/ b7800 steps #2  
First time posting. I am interested in putting a step to mount my B7800 Kubota and noticed a recent posting about this same matter. Does anyone know of somebody that would fabricate this so I could mount it?

Back around 6/6/2007 thare was a thread that had pics of a man's fabrication with explanation. I know the date because of the date that I saved the pictures. A search within this timeframe may result positive for you.

Attachments

• Foot Step1_post1.jpg
    Foot Step1_post1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 523
  • Foot Step1_post2.jpg
    Foot Step1_post2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,230
  • Foot Step1_post3.jpg
    Foot Step1_post3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 541
   / b7800 steps #3  
I would look at adapting one off of another model such as the B3300.

/ b7800 steps #5  
Everybody's different. My B3300 came with a step and one of the first things I did was to take it off. I knew if I left it on, sooner or later I'd hook it on something and end up tearing up the step and the two points it mounted to; one of those being the foot deck. The dealer said most people take them off the smaller tractors. I understand the need some have for the step, I'm just saying it's funny how different people have different wants/needs. Like the saying goes, different strokes. Jerry, where you located. I don't want to get rid of the step from my B3300 (in case I need it when I get old, about a year from now :laughing: ) but if you are close; you can borrow mine to see if one could be adapted to your tractor. From the link ronjhall provided, it looks like there are pretty inexpensive.