3540 cab new pics.

/ 3540 cab new pics. #1  

JP11

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 2518
Ok.. I was able to TECHNICALLY plow snow as it got dropped off this afternoon. I pushed over one bank that I could reach without driving on the lawn.

I'll take some good pics later.. but I had to run to the mailbox, and figured I'd try out the scraper a bit on the way. Bet it works GREAT if the gravel was dry. It just clumped a bit and didn't flow over the blades well as it was raining the past 6 hours or so.

Garage really needs cleaning. Not sure if I'll let the HLA blade live inside all summer. Maybe build a dolly so I can roll it into my utlity room.

Pretty big grin right about now. :)

JP

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 250
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 223
   / 3540 cab new pics. #2  
Very nice
You are set up pretty similar to what I have,works very well.That's a "land plane" ? I have a seven foot rear blade and a eight ft.Curtis snow plow for winter work.Enjoy,and welcome to the Orange crush.

/ 3540 cab new pics.
Yeah, land plane, driveway scraper.

Land Pride calls it a grading scraper. I'm anxious to use it when the gravel is good and dry. They set it up with about 1 to 1.5 inch cut. My deepest bumps are a bit deeper than that.. but I have really nice gravel on top about 4 inches, and don't want to chance picking up rocks. We'll see how it goes.

JP

/ 3540 cab new pics. #4  
Very nice indeed.:thumbsup:

/ 3540 cab new pics.
A bit better pic. I've got 22 hours on it now. About half of that is mine. Love playing, er, working in the driveway. Grading scraper works good. I think a hydraulic top link would help out quite a bit.

Attachments

• DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 198
   / 3540 cab new pics. #6  
WOW, what a beautiful place you have. The picture with the tractor on the lawn should be in a Kubota sales brochure. ;) I think that you will find that the grader blade works best with the ground just a little moist, not completely dry. If you have the remotes, you may want to consider a complete top and tilt set, not just the top link. A "TnT" set is the way to go when it comes to grading.

Enjoy your new tractor and implements. :cool2: