Kubota 3rd Function Kit

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #1  

avc8130

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L45
Anyone know what the Kubota 3rd function hydraulic kits go for?

Any pics of the factory lever location/install?
ac

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #3  
I think it depends on which tractor it is for.

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit
I think it depends on which tractor it is for.

It would be for an L45.

In the brochure it mentions having ~16gpm flow for running hydraulic attachments. Is the switch on these kits momentary? In other words, does the switch stay in position when switched to keep the attachment rotating? Or is the switch more for a grapple where you want it to automatically return to neutral?

ac

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #5  
According to the Kubota "Build My Kubota" configurator, the kit retails for $885 for an L45

"Remote Valve Kit For Loader Mounted Attachments $885.00"

I believe this is the 3rd function option you're talking about. Check the configurator if not.

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #6  
Mine cost $775 for an L3240. I'll get you a pic of the lever in a day or two if you want.

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #7  
Installed price (Sept.08) on a L4240 was about $1300.00,six hours labor ,remove rear wheel,Fel supports ect.

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #9  
I purchased a Kubota 3rd function kit for my L3240HST and installed it myself, paid $789, the install is not hard but takes time, you need to remove the Right rear tire, loader support bars, steering shaft, etc, I did it over 2 or 3 evenings after work.
I traded my 3240 for a new 3940HST last fall and had the 3rd function kit installed on the new tractor by the dealer, the cost was $818, I'm sure the labor would be a couple hundred $$ if a dealer was to install on a used tractor.

/ Kubota 3rd Function Kit #10  
My home made one cost $250. It is a little different but I like it. If you like to tinker it isn't hard. I had never done any hydraulics before. Anyone with a few common hand tools can make on.

Attachments

• F_A8_HousingLever.JPG
    F_A8_HousingLever.JPG
    796.8 KB · Views: 1,972
  • F_A9_OpPosition.JPG
    F_A9_OpPosition.JPG
    818.4 KB · Views: 2,867