Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Default Ratchet Rake

Is now in the TSC stores. I picked mine up yesterday for a BX-25 - get the 52" model - $299.

Excellent construction.

Later
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Ratchet Rake

Quote Originally Posted by Tachdriver View Post
    Is now in the TSC stores. I picked mine up yesterday for a BX-25 - get the 52" model - $299.

Excellent construction.

Later
    Called my local TSC this afternoon, they have them in stock. I plan on picking one up tomorrow. Hopefully will have some action shots this weekend.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    2011 Kubota BX25 TLB w/R4s; 3PH; 54" MMM; Grass Catcher; 60" snow blade; Bro-Tek Thumb, Skid plate & Ripper Tooth; MowerAxle stand; BXpanded FEL bucket expander, BH & FEL dolly; Ratchet Rake; ETA Post Hole Digger

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

I've owned a RatchetRake for a couple or more years. Actually have had two, one for my B3200 then when I traded the B3200 sold the bigger one and bought the smaller one for the BX2660 and then moved it to the BX25. The RR Company actually sent me the buyer for my bigger one. Great people to work with and sorry they went the TSC way instead of direct for the customers benefit but I understand their reason for doing it.
    It's my favorite add on implement/attachment (not counting FEL and BH). It's the easiest to attach and remove by myself attachment/implement and my most used implement/attachment. I keep it on my tractor all the time and only remove (one to two minute job) it when I'm using the FEL for scooping "stuff".
    It is fantastic for clearing out scrubby brush, briars, small trees, etc which I've done a few times but I mostly use mine for leveling dirt piles into flat grass seeding ready yard. Back drag and it levels and filters out rocks, roots and crap. Throw seed on and straw and water. Scratch up a bare or thin area going back and forth a few times and it's ready to seed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ratchet Rake-p1060067.jpg   Ratchet Rake-p1060483.jpg   Ratchet Rake-p1060523.jpg   Ratchet Rake-p1060526.jpg   Ratchet Rake-p1060076.jpg  

Ratchet Rake-p1060107.jpg   Ratchet Rake-p1060524.jpg   Ratchet Rake-img_0348.jpg  
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Just picked mine up. Definitely well built, even the salesperson at TSC was surprised at how heavy it was.

Now if it would only stop raining, I might be able to actually try it out.
    2011 Kubota BX25 TLB w/R4s; 3PH; 54" MMM; Grass Catcher; 60" snow blade; Bro-Tek Thumb, Skid plate & Ripper Tooth; MowerAxle stand; BXpanded FEL bucket expander, BH & FEL dolly; Ratchet Rake; ETA Post Hole Digger

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX24

CORamos, Did you get it at the TSC in Taunton, MA??
    08 BX24 FEL, BH, 6l0" MMM, Kubota PTO Bagger, BX2750D snow blower with quick hitch

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by keyman1808 View Post
    CORamos, Did you get it at the TSC in Taunton, MA??
    I picked it up in Putnam, CT, about 15 minutes from where I live. They knew exactly what I was asking for, and had one of each size.

Tractor
    Kubota B26 TLB

I've emailed Ratchet Rake directly, and been to two different TSC stores and no luck yet. The store folks have no idea what I'm talking about and Barbara said they should be in stores soon... I even got the catalog information from Ratchet Rake's website an showed the SKU# to the TSC clerks and they still had no clue on how to order me one. Guess I'll wait a few more months and see what happens.
    2010 King Kutter 60" Rotary Cutter, 2011 Kubota ZD326 RP - Rear Discharge 60".

Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Patience "Missing" - I did the same thing with our local TSC, just tell them it's Yellow and has lots of teeth

I asked specifically for a ratchet rake on Sunday and they did not have a clue what I was talking about. Then I described it and WOW they had three !

LAter
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2920

I went to the TSC near where I work in Lawrence KS and they had not received them and did not know what I was talking about. But he looked it up by name in their computer and said the warehouse showed they had them and would inquire. I later called the TSC in South Topeka and they had one of each size in stock. So I went there after work and picked up a 52" one. They had them in the store, not outside with the implements. I hope to try it this weekend on our other property. We have a lot of sumac brush that I would love to clear out.
    Kubota B2920, MMM, FEL, 5' Bush Hog Squeeler Rotary Mower, 5' Bush Hog Box Blade, 5' RBT1560 Land Pride Rear Blade, 55 gal. Boomless Sprayer, KK Utility carrier

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Got mine at the TSC in North Windham, CT. They didn't know what it
    was called, but when I said angle iron and lots of teeth, yes we have
    three in the outside lot.

Worked it yesterday and am quite impressed. I'll probably find a new
    use every time I hook it up.

Bill
    Bill Hoffman
    B3030HSDC with loader, quick hitch, rear blade, rear rake, boom pole, clamp-on forks. Kubota Zero turn mower, Cadet 1811 w/MMM and a bunch of other stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast