Loader Quick attach FEL for B2710

/ Quick attach FEL for B2710 #1  

BeezFun

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2710
I've got a B2710 with LA402 FEL, is there any way to convert what I've got to a quick attach bucket and fork setup? Aftermarket?

/ Quick attach FEL for B2710 #2  
ATI makes a skidsteer style quick attach for your tractor. Most peopke have the original bucket modified by cutting off the original lounting ears and welding on a quick attach plate. Many manufactureres offer compatible buckets if you don't want to modify your original.

/ Quick attach FEL for B2710
ATI makes a skidsteer style quick attach for your tractor. Most peopke have the original bucket modified by cutting off the original lounting ears and welding on a quick attach plate. Many manufactureres offer compatible buckets if you don't want to modify your original.

Looks like just what I want. Is there a set of pallet forks that mount on the existing pins? I didn't think about it, but as seldom as I use the pallet forks, I might be willing to just knock the pins out and mount the forks.

/ Quick attach FEL for B2710 #4  
Looks like just what I want. Is there a set of pallet forks that mount on the existing pins? I didn't think about it, but as seldom as I use the pallet forks, I might be willing to just knock the pins out and mount the forks.

If you go with the ATI SSQA setup you won't regret it, any skid steer attachment will fit. Used forks are around $500. I have this setup and use both the bucket and the forks all the time.