Bucket curl leakdown

/ Bucket curl leakdown #1  

rudegoose

Tractor
Kubota B2920 HST
So, tell me your thoughts... Is it normal to have a bit of leak down of the FEL's bucket curl position?

My B2920 has been doing it since delivery day 1 .... Over a period of time of 3 years and approx.150 hours of use, the hydraulic cylinders have been replaced twice, and the seals replaced once. And, it still sags down. Kubota has told me that the 'smaller' tractors will have a tendency to do this. Anyone else out there have similar experiences or comments?

/ Bucket curl leakdown #2  
Seems odd to me and I wonder if the problem isn't the cylinders, but rather the hydraulic valves controlling those cylinders. I have a larger kubota (m7040 w an 1153 loader), but I was recently moving full buckets of wet sand, carrying them approximately 1000 feet slowly through the woods and there was no leakdown. It's a newer tractor, just over 50 hours, but I don't see any sort of problem developing. I can't imagine why a smaller tractor would have this problem. Hydraulic cylinders are hydraulic cylinders. Just because they're smaller, that doesn't mean they should have a great propensity to leak down.