Loader LA402 Loader

/ LA402 Loader #1  

kubotakid1

Tractor
Kubota B7800HSD
could someone tell me what the weight of a LA402 loader is including the mounting hardware on a B7800

Last edited:
   / LA402 Loader #5  
The manual lists the LA-402 weight as 617 lbs / 280 kg
It does not specify what is included in above weight.

In a separate spec. sheet it lists the bucket as 175lbs/ 79kg.

:laughing:sawdust beat me to it :laughing:

/ LA402 Loader
sawduster98 and easygo
Thanks so much for the info now I can calulate what weight of trailer I need to haul it

/ LA402 Loader #8  
sawduster98 and easygo
Thanks so much for the info now I can calulate what weight of trailer I need to haul it

If the rear tires are loaded do not forget to add that too!!! The B-7800 has about 230lbs of beet-juice (rimguard) per rear tire.

A friend of mine almost ended up in a ditch trailering his L-4400. He added up tractor and loader weight but forgot about the loaded tires. Just the tractor and loader were around the limit for his pick-up and the additional 800-1000 lbs of liquid in the tires put it way over.

/ LA402 Loader #9  
my float position does not stay in unless I hold it , is there a setting on the joy stick to cheeck?

/ LA402 Loader #10  
On back side of valve there is a cap. Remove the cap. Screw inside has probably come loose. Be careful to catch all the parts if screw has come all the way off. Check all linkage to make sure no other screws have come loose.