Steps for BX-B

/ Steps for BX-B #1  

trum979

Tractor
Kubota B 2620-RTV 500
I have had my BX 25 for a couple of years now. It has been a great machine, with just a couple of minor problems. I had hoped to move to a B-series sometime this fall,(For all the obvious reasons that have been disscused on here). While at the dealership yesterday, found a BX and a B2920 parked next to each other. Just out of curosity I stepped up on the B to see how it felt. First thing I noticed was that the B floorboard was somewhat higher than the BX. It could"nt have been more than 2 or 3 inches higher than the BX, but to my old arthritic knees it seemed more like 6". Have searched around the net quiet a bit to see if anyone makes a step for the BX- B's. I am frankly surprized that no one has one on the makket as I am certain that a large percentage of BX and B buyers are (like me) old retired geezers that don"t get around so good anymore. I am surprised that (B-X expanded or Bro-tec) have not fabricated such a thing. It just seems to me that they would be fairly easy to fabricate and would be really big sellers. Your thoughts?

/ Steps for BX-B #2  
When I had my B7100 I thought of step but decide no do to woods use mostly...mostly flat ground operation don't see why not adding step.

/ Steps for BX-B #3  
Same for me, I have to use the MMM deck as a "step" or use a small step stool if the MMM is removed to get on our BX and it's even worse on the B. I have no trouble getting on our L5030 or M8540.

/ Steps for BX-B #4  
Due to being handicapped I could never get on my B2320 without the step. The local Kubota dealer made it for my B7300. When I sold that I modified it to fit the new machine. I believe that they used a step from another model Kubota. I haven't had any issues with ground clearance.

Attachments

• 000_0035.jpg
    000_0035.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 890
  • 000_0036.jpg
    000_0036.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 000_0037.jpg
    000_0037.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 420
   / Steps for BX-B #5  
Due to being handicapped I could never get on my B2320 without the step. The local Kubota dealer made it for my B7300. When I sold that I modified it to fit the new machine. I believe that they used a step from another model Kubota. I haven't had any issues with ground clearance.

Very nice set up, looks like a step off of an L modified.

/ Steps for BX-B #6  
that step sure looks good.

/ Steps for BX-B
One of the guys at my local dealer said he had seen steps from other tractors modified to fit the B"s. But he could not remember which model they came off of.--- rpraymond, that really looks nice. Now I have a case of step envy.

/ Steps for BX-B #8  
The step off the B3300su fits the B3200 for sure, and might even fit the B2x20's, I looked under the floor board and saw the mounitng plates, on my B3200. Have not look under the B2x20's floor board yet to check it on this.

/ Steps for BX-B #9  
I bought a factory Kubota step for my B2630 right from the dealer. It was under $20 and made all the difference. I think Kubota makes steps for all the tractors, just not sure why they're not included. Check a parts diagram, you might be surprised.

/ Steps for BX-B #10  
My B3030 has a step. It makes all the difference. The odd time I climb up on the off (right hand) side and sure notice the lack of step.
No issues with catching it on anything.