Jumping Ship

/ Jumping Ship #1  

megaboz

Platinum Member
Tractor
'17 2032r (soon)
Well, I finally done it. I have decided to leave the blaze orange family and go Green!

I am trading up my BX24 for a John Deer 2520. I just like having my brakes on the left side!:laughing:

I hope along the way I have been able to help out some of the users of this Forum.

Take Care.

/ Jumping Ship #3  
Hey you buy wha you like, after all It's your money and you want to spend it now. But If your tractors are hydro why do you need to use the brakes other then parking?
DevilDog

/ Jumping Ship #4  
When plowing snow and scrapping ice in the winter. Gotta use the cutting edge and the front wheels of the tractor are off the ground.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Jumping Ship #5  
The 2520 is a good little tractor; enjoy.

/ Jumping Ship #6  
Hey you buy wha you like, after all It's your money and you want to spend it now. But If your tractors are hydro why do you need to use the brakes other then parking?
DevilDog

Really handy if you are back dragging with the loader bucket and have the front wheels off the ground. Just hit the left or right brake to steer.

/ Jumping Ship #7  
Well, I finally done it. I have decided to leave the blaze orange family and go Green!

I am trading up my BX24 for a John Deer 2520.

That's it, you are dead to me now.

J/K, good luck with the new tractor :thumbsup:

/ Jumping Ship #8  
If you need anyone to watch your back while you're crossing over, we'll be right here :D

There would have to be alot more traitors to swing the tide to green on TBN :)

JB.

/ Jumping Ship #9  
   / Jumping Ship #10  

I am trading up my BX24 for a John Deer 2520. I just like having my brakes on the left side!:laughing:

I hope along the way I have been able to help out some of the users of this Forum.

Take Care.

Well, if ya want to be a Deere guy, ya gotta spell DEERE right!