BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #1  

snpower

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere GT235, GT 275, 1025R
All,

I used some software I have to scan in the maintenance schedule and convert for use in Microsoft Excel. I added columns for "last done", and, "next due" so that you can 'predict' when the next maintenance event is due, either in hours or calendar months.

As my tractor is new I did not populate many of the fields but the calculations are easy to add yourself. I might improve upon it later on but I wanted to share the file with anyone that might be interested. I've also included the few recurring items on the 54" deck. I suspect the items for all BX tractors and decks are very similar so you can readily modify the worksheet if necessary or as you see fit.

Navigate to - http://public.me.com/snpower then go to the Kubota directory to download. Any problems let me know!!

Stephen

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #2  
That's nice Stephen. This will be useful, thanks for your effort.

Ken

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #3  
Nice, and it looks to match the BX2660 as well.

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #4  
Interesting idea.:):thumbsup::)
My dealer has Orange plastic pouches with Kubota printed on them. I get one of those for each Kubota purchase. I write the Kubota model in magic marker on the front of the folder. When I change the oil and or filters or anything I write the date and service on the front of the folder in magic marker. If my hard drive crashes I don't have to worry.:) If my wife moves my Orange pouches then I have to ask her what she done with them. Course she hasn't yet but one never knows what a wife will do.:)

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #5  
I wish Microsoft Office ran half as reliably as my Bota.

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #7  
Thanks, I have it down loaded and info added for BX2660:thumbsup:

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #8  
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bump this old thread but the original link doesn't appear to be working (for me).
Anyone know if the spreadsheet is still available.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
-- Bill --

/ BX2360 Maintenance Spreadsheet for Excel #9  
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bump this old thread but the original link doesn't appear to be working (for me).
Anyone know if the spreadsheet is still available.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
-- Bill --

I am trying to get it but the link won't work for me either.