3-Point Hitch 3PH buying advice

/ 3PH buying advice #1  

Carl Bert

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, John deere X595
I just called Kubota to order a 3PH for my B26. They now want over $500 for one. I have seen aftermarket ones selling for half that amount. Can someone PLEASE tell me how the two differ. Its been my experience that you get what you pay for, and I am all for spending for quality, but there are usually obvious differences. With the 3PH I just can't see any benefits of the more expensive one.

Any advice would be appreciated, along with any links to where I can purchase one. Thanks

/ 3PH buying advice
Carl Bert said:
I just called Kubota to order a 3PH for my B26. They now want over $500 for one. I have seen aftermarket ones selling for half that amount. Can someone PLEASE tell me how the two differ. Its been my experience that you get what you pay for, and I am all for spending for quality, but there are usually obvious differences. With the 3PH I just can't see any benefits of the more expensive one.

Any advice would be appreciated, along with any links to where I can purchase one. Thanks

Wow thanks for all the advice guys.

/ 3PH buying advice #3  
Hey it's up to you but I would look at the Kubota's 3PH for the Grand L's. They have the telescoping arms and the real easy adjustable sway control, a breeze to set up compared to the standard 3PH.which is a pain to hook up attachment unless you have a quick hitch.
DevilDog