First project for the BX

/ First project for the BX #1  

Tim S

Tractor
KubotaBX2200
Well it took a few weeks of nights and weekends but the BX and I managed this retaining wall. Stacking the rocks was easy, putting in the topsoil on top was nerve wracking. The grade is worse than it looks and the 5 foot cliff didn't help either. I'm happy so far.... Just have to rake it out and seed it now. I think the little Kubota paid for itself already :).

Tim

Attachments

• image-3674195936.jpg
    image-3674195936.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 624
  • image-1151316717.jpg
    image-1151316717.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 575
   / First project for the BX #3  
Looks like a fine job. Did you have to buy those rocks? They wouldn't be cheap in my neck of the woods.

/ First project for the BX #4  
Nice job Tim, The wife wants to do something like that in our eastern yard. and the slope is pretty bad there too.

James K0UA

/ First project for the BX
Thanks guys! First time I tried something like this. Yes I bought the rocks. All 20 tons of them! Not cheap here either.

/ First project for the BX #6  
Very nice job, you sure moved a lot of material with that little tractor.:thumbsup:

/ First project for the BX #7  
Looks good, Tim. I really like the natural look of those stones. We have a spot along the driveway where I'd love to do something similar.

/ First project for the BX #8  
It is amazing that you could place those large rocks that precisely with your BX! Good job.