Oil & Fuel My BX2200 is Barfing parts

/ My BX2200 is Barfing parts
Texas Fella,

You seem to be on the right track. Dealer thinks they are parts from a prior pto bearing repair. Wish they would have figured that out based on the size of bearing. Nothing in the Transmission is close to the size of the bearings that came out. Nevertheless, they are reassembling my tractor as I type.

/ My BX2200 is Barfing parts #22  
Quite a story.
Seems like you did the right thing by tearing it down. And you got the best outcome. But I bet you are still irritated. The good thing is now you know :thumbsup:

/ My BX2200 is Barfing parts #23  
Good news / bad news. Now I'm wondering why you have the "grinding" noise in 4wd. I sure would find out while it is apart.

/ My BX2200 is Barfing parts #24  
This is the first time I read this thread, and as I read it, I was thinking "man, I'd just drive that thing until it broke". I've worked on cars and hate it when you know something is wrong, but can't find. I have learned to just keep driving them if possible, until the problem gets so bad, you can find it. I dealt with front end noise on my wifes car, and couldn't find the problem until the parts got so bad, it was obvious. The dealer couldn't find the problem either.

On the other hand, you hate to keep driving them until you break a major componet and are out big money. Good luck with the tractor.

/ My BX2200 is Barfing parts
Dealer called to bring my tractor back. Had it back together and short of some new S-HDT2 and seals, no other parts were needed. The only damage was $592.22 to my bank account which was a pleasant surprise.

Called 20 minutes later to tell me they pulled it back off the delivery trailer because of the front leaking axle and will look at that tomorrow. They thought it looked more like a leaking PS line though. Something I could certainly tackle, but since I missed the call, was too late by the time I called back.

Don't have the tractor back yet, but all I can say is that I'm please with the dealer's service.

Thanks for everyone's opinion on what to do. Nice knowing that there's a group out there to brainstorm with.