Safety Schematic for a B2920HSD

/ Safety Schematic for a B2920HSD #1  

cajunflier

Tractor
Kubota B2920HSD
Looking for a web site that I could download a wire schematic (Safety system). While trying to start tractor with every thing in natural, key turn to start, fuel valve clicks but nothing else happens. It dosen't start, I called the dealer and was told that a safety switch may be bad. I need a schematic to trouble shoot.

/ Safety Schematic for a B2920HSD #2  
It could be a safety switch but before you start spending money, make sure your HST pedal is actually in neutral and also your PTO lever. These are the two most common issues with not starting when you can hear your fuel pump click. The PTO lever is easy to bump while getting off the tractor. Recommend that you move the lever to the engage position and then back to neutral and try starting again. If this doesn't correct the problem, move your HST pedal back and forth a little while trying to start.

/ Safety Schematic for a B2920HSD
Thanks, I owe you one! The HST pedal must have been the culprit because I had checked out the PTO first and it was working properly. You save me a big shop call out fee!

/ Safety Schematic for a B2920HSD #5  
The WSM is on CD for about $50. All you'll need and no pile of paper either .....

FYI... there is no WSM on CD. If you bought one (on eBay probably), its likly a scan of the actual WSM. A violation of Kubota's copyright on the paper books. We see the same with people selling parts manuals (which are just print outs of our parts programs).