B2320 .07 hours will not start.

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start. #1  

brighton

Tractor
2011 B2320 FEL
Hey guys, great site.
I was hoping for a few pointer of troubleshooting why this tractor won't start. I have searched for answers on this site and everyone say start out with the basics. Even someone had a list.
1. In neutral
2. PTO disengaged
3. Safety Switches
4. Fuses
5. Battery Connections
6. Battery Voltage
7. Solenoids
8. Wiring Harness

I have tried all of this. This is my 4th Kubota, so I know all of the little tricks to get them to start when they would not before. I called the dealer and they said Monday would be the soonest they could be here.

I sit on seat, in "N", clutch in, PTO level checked,
turn key, solenoid clicks, glow light "light" turns on, and nothing. IT IS LESS THEN AN HOUR OLD.
I'm thinking maybe a "lemon" switch. *shrug*
Thanks everyone.

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start. #2  
Make sure you check the PTO lever on the left side.....it's easy to bump it slightly with your butt when you get off the tractor......

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start. #3  
Voltage at the starter solenoid from the relay?

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start. #4  
Had that happen, checked everything, then tapped the hydro pedal and hit the starter and she fired up. The switch under the hydro is super picky so wiggle it a bit while hitting the starter.
good luck

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start.
Thanks guys. I tried everything above. all of the pedals, safety switches, pto levers... still nothing. But, I did get it started. There is a short some where in the lighting system. It was blowing the fuse right as I was trying to turning it over. I check all of the fuses first thing, but I thought I blow the fuse with my test light. Who would of thought the the fuse marked "head light" would prevent it from starting. I'm going to have the dealer take it back and find where it is grounding out.

Thanks for everyone's help. I'll definitely be sticking around the forum.
Thanks again. :thumbsup:

/ B2320 .07 hours will not start. #6  
Brighton,

If you don't mind me asking......please keep us informed on what happened (with pics if you can).....maybe it'll help one of us in the future....;)

Thanx, Bill

Brighton,

If you don't mind me asking......please keep us informed on what happened (with pics if you can).....maybe it'll help one of us in the future....;)

Thanx, Bill

Sure thing.

just a thought... .7 hours old, maybe you should call the dealer?

Hmm..just a thought. Maybe you should read my first post fully. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.