B3200 Weight

/ B3200 Weight #1  

ruralruss

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
I am trying to figure up the weight of my B3200. I know the base weight is 1764 lbs with ag tires. I have the R4s, how much more are they, hundred pounds maybe? I also have the loader, there is a lot of metal bolted to the frame and the arms and bucket must 500 lbs or so. I also have the rears loaded. I just curious. I do know this little feller has more power than weight to use it with.

/ B3200 Weight #3  
I'm rounding a little here, but basically:

Tractor: 1800
Fluid in tires: 300
Loader: 450
Loader bucket: 150

Total: 2700

BTW, It lists the exact weight of the tractor, loader, bucket, fluid, etc in the manuals.

/ B3200 Weight
I'm rounding a little here, but basically:

Tractor: 1800
Fluid in tires: 300
Loader: 450
Loader bucket: 150

Total: 2700

BTW, It lists the exact weight of the tractor, loader, bucket, fluid, etc in the manuals.

Must of missed that. Thanks

/ B3200 Weight #5  
I know this is a really old post, but I just bought a used B3200 and was searching for weight info for trailering. Thought this may help someone else in future. Loader manual doesn't list weight. Couldn't find Quick Attach manual. So after much internetting, this is what my search came up with. Still haven't found the blower quick attach weight.

Tractor (lb)1,764
Both Tires 75% Beet Juice (lb)600
Loader Frame w/o Bucket (lb)[SUP]*[/SUP]492
Loader Bucket 60" (lb)216
Mower Deck (lb)348
Front Snow Blower (lb)380
Snow Blower Quick Attach (lb)?
*From TBN'r @ https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/271780-la504-loader-weight.html

And to rant from my soap box for a minute...why the <bleep> doesn't Kubota publish this info for free? This is critical information needed to safely operate and transport their products. I understand the need to control the WSMs. I can even understand a desire to make money off of the owners manuals, but weight is critical safety info when using/moving tractors. Should be available free of charge...like the green company does. If they don't want to make owner's manuals available, at least keep basic specifications for past equipment available online. This is especially needed when buying equipment and there may not be time to drive 35 miles to procure a manual before you need to transport it. I've owned a Kubota for 15 years and just bought another, but I'm so sick of Kubota's attitude towards basic information (as compared to every other company's equipment I own) that I will be looking green, red or the other orange next time. Yes, it matters that much to me.