can't call it work anymore

/ can't call it work anymore #1  

LedgeFarmer

Tractor
Kubota L5740 HST Cab
Greetings forumites. I was told that as soon as my new tractor arrives that I should post some pics, so here they are. L5740 HST cab with HD round back QA bucket. I also got a 6' Eagleline road grader, HLA 2k lb. QA forks, 75" Meteor pull type snowblower, Valby 6" chipper, 9" post hole digger, and a dump trailer. Most valuable option so far is the REI radio. Can't really call it work anymore.:D

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 426
   / can't call it work anymore #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ can't call it work anymore #3  
Great looking tractor. You're going to have some fun with that:thumbsup:

Charlie

/ can't call it work anymore #4  
Greetings forumites. I was told that as soon as my new tractor arrives that I should post some pics, so here they are. L5740 HST cab with HD round back QA bucket. I also got a 6' Eagleline road grader, HLA 2k lb. QA forks, 75" Meteor pull type snowblower, Valby 6" chipper, 9" post hole digger, and a dump trailer. Most valuable option so far is the REI radio. Can't really call it work anymore.:D
Greetings forumites, I like that. You did good with the pictures.
Good luck with your new tool(s)

/ can't call it work anymore #5  
Congrats, looks like you are pretty well set up!:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ can't call it work anymore #6  
Welcome!
That's quite a nice tractor & set of implements you got there!

/ can't call it work anymore #8  
Yep, that is a really nice tractor for sure. If I ever wear my L5030 out, I will probably buy one of those.

As to the "work" part, I spent 7 straight days on our L5030 HSTC and M8540 HDC last summer and trust me, even with air, radio etc., it can still turn into work.:laughing:

/ can't call it work anymore #9  
Yep, that is a really nice tractor for sure. If I ever wear my L5030 out, I will probably buy one of those.

As to the "work" part, I spent 7 straight days on our L5030 HSTC and M8540 HDC last summer and trust me, even with air, radio etc., it can still turn into work.:laughing:

A/C, shade, tunes, cushy seat, pressing buttons & moving easy-to-move levers ... Where's the work??! Were you getting out of the cab a lot???!

/ can't call it work anymore #10  
A/C, shade, tunes, cushy seat, pressing buttons & moving easy-to-move levers ... Where's the work??! Were you getting out of the cab a lot???!

Well, I was crawling out of one tractor an into another, but we were mowing levies in addition to some stuff that was over the cabs and I was always twisting about to make sure I wasn't tearing my mirrors off, running into a gully or digging myself out of a gully when I couldn't see it; backing into stuff, dodging stobs and constantly turning the steering wheel, raising/lowering the cutters and hanging onto the uphill rails to stay in the seat; raising/lowering the FELS to keep from digging in at the bottom of a hill and to act as a counter balance on the way up.

Now it was easier than our old open station tractors, but getting up and doing that for seven days straight even in cabs still turns into work.:laughing:

Of course me being an old geezer may have had something to do with it; not sure.:eek: