Special Edition L4400

/ Special Edition L4400 #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
I think my L4400 is special. What do you think?? ;)

Attachments

• DSC02960.JPG
    DSC02960.JPG
    337.3 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC02961.JPG
    DSC02961.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 424
   / Special Edition L4400 #4  
great post.

/ Special Edition L4400 #5  
What do you mean "Trail Rated"......that is a Jeep thing (have a Commander with Quadra Drive II).
Where the Kubota goes there are no trails.....should be "Trail Buster"

David Kb7uns

/ Special Edition L4400 #6  
I think my L4400 is special. What do you think?? ;)

curious... what is the box on the loader bracket used for???

I see you have the Limited Edition Jeep L4400... that cool...

I've got several cast Caterpillar Engine Decals... hhmmmm

/ Special Edition L4400
curious... what is the box on the loader bracket used for???

I see you have the Limited Edition Jeep L4400... that cool...

I've got several cast Caterpillar Engine Decals... hhmmmm

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, forgot about this post. The box is a chain box. Remove one bolt and it lifts off.

I stole the trailrated sign off my '05 TJ. I think it's totally stupid to have a "trail rated" badge on a Jeep. Then I noticed they put em on everything. Saw a new Grand Cherokee the other day with one. Trail rated for what??? Mall speed bumps??? :)

/ Special Edition L4400 #8  
Sorry I didn't answer sooner, forgot about this post. The box is a chain box. Remove one bolt and it lifts off.

I stole the trailrated sign off my '05 TJ. I think it's totally stupid to have a "trail rated" badge on a Jeep. Then I noticed they put em on everything. Saw a new Grand Cherokee the other day with one. Trail rated for what??? Mall speed bumps??? :)

I thought maybe you ran over a jeep stuck in a mud puddle on the way into the woods with your Kubota. :laughing: For a moment I figured you didn't even notice.

/ Special Edition L4400 #9  

hahaha... no doubt.. My wife had a "trail rated" GC... I hated that thing since it was new... I was SOOO glad to see it taking a one way trip at the Mazda dealership....

/ Special Edition L4400 #10  
Is it the bobble head iguana that makes it special or whatever that is on your dash in the second pic:confused:
Rick