water pump (?) on B7100 HST Kubota

/ water pump (?) on B7100 HST Kubota #11  
None of the B7100's had a water pump, HST or gear. What you are looking at is the dynamo. I had to replace the bearings in mine last summer. There are two bearing to replace. You will need to bend a wrench to get the nuts off that hold all this on, or find some type of swivel wrench. When putting it back on, start that nut, the one that is hard to bet to, first. It will make it much easier.

I think the water pump was first on the B6000-7200 series.

/ water pump (?) on B7100 HST Kubota #12  
Hi I have replace mine twice looks like I’ll be doing it again the two lower ones are very tricky I made a special tool like a crows foot be careful I broke casing first time and was $185 to replace , installed new bearings and was good for a few yrs then went out again and broke magnets bought new mag not cheap either and been on for a little over two yrs and gone again , thinking I’m gonna leave belt a little slack this time as it really done charge that good I disconnect battery when not in use seems to help battery stay charged , ? Anyone switch out the 7100 engine with the d782 seems like it would fit ?