Tires Need some fast help with B2620 tire size

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size #1  

HJT

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 BX2350
I just bought a 2011 B2620 with R4 industrial tires. Dealer called and said they think they put wrong size tires and wheels on rear of my tractor at the dealer. Can anyone check their tractor that is same as mine and get back to me with tire size? My rears are Good Year, 14.2 x 16, and dealer says should be 12 x 16.5. Owners manual has a lot of different tire and wheel sizes and 14.2 x 16 is not listed as I recall for this series of tractor. Dealer says they are for the 3030 series. Help me out here guys, they are coming today to swap them out. HJT

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size #2  
I have a 2008 2620 with 12 x 16.5 R4 tires on my tractor.

Bill

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size
Thanks Bill, looks like maybe dealer is right that mine has wrong ones. Will see if anyone else responds. HJT

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size #4  
12 x 16.5 is indeed the correct size for the rear R4s on a B2620.

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size #5  
Thanks Bill, looks like maybe dealer is right that mine has wrong ones. Will see if anyone else responds. HJT

Don't drive it in 4WD!

/ Need some fast help with B2620 tire size
Correct tires and wheels now on tractor. Talk about a difference in size. No , I luckily didn't have to use 4 WD while the big tires were on it. Sure cruised down the road though with those big tires, had to adjust the deck mower as it lowered the tractor significantly. thanks guys. HJT

Guess I need to change my avatar as it is my old BX2350 pic.

Last edited: