GrandL Buyback

/ GrandL Buyback #11  
I have an L-series with 6 rear remotes and a Long 3rd function valve on the loader ...all work perfectly. Wonder what the problem is/was...but, I can see where you might be ready to ditch orange (altho, you might check the green/red/whatever color forum to see if anyone had such a problem, there ...)

/ GrandL Buyback #12  
I hate that the L4240 didn't work out for you, but life is too short to be spending your time fooling with something that doesn't work no mater the color, good luck on whatever you choose to buy.

/ GrandL Buyback #13  
Hopefully Kubota takes it back and figures out what the issue was so in the future they can fix it right the first time. If nothing else somebody will get themselves a nice tractor (minus a 3 function valve).

/ GrandL Buyback #14  
My brand new 5740 does it sometimes. It will release though if I move the joystick on the loader tilt or up and down. It does get annoying though.

/ GrandL Buyback #15  
My brand new 5740 does it sometimes. It will release though if I move the joystick on the loader tilt or up and down. It does get annoying though.
Are you going to have it looked at under warranty??? It should not do that!

/ GrandL Buyback #16  
I wonder if Kubota uses the fel lever as a ground for the switch and by moving the stick you are reestablishing the ground. I didn't like where the valve is located (or at least a local dealer said it was located where the step would be on the fel side if it had one).