Mowing Kubota RCK60B-23X

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X #1  

no52

Tractor
Kubota BX2350
Hi,
I am a new owner of a 2008 Kubota BX2350 with a LA 243 laoder and a RCK60B-23BX mower. I have all the manuals except for the RCK60B-23X mower which seems to be the most difficult to take on and off.
I tried to google the manual but could not find any sources including Kubota, Ebay, different sources for manual downloads, etc.
Does anyone have this manual and could you do pdf download for me so that I can properly attach the mid mount mower.
Thank you!

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X #2  
welcome aboard!

I had the BX22 and all the manuals on PDF...Now have the 24 and 99% is the same.

You do not need a manual. What is the issue since it should only take about 1 minute to install.

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X
No real issue yet but rather than a "long forum" reply I thought it would be best to have a manual for correct sequence for both attaching and removing the mower.
This would also be a reference for the future as we sometimes forget the proper method since we don't do this everyday.

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X #4  
I have the B24 manual, but for the 54" deck, they are almost identicle to what you have.

What I found with ours was the dealer never "adjusted" anything on the tractor or deck, at least not per specs. Once I adjusted per the tractor and deck manual, the lift and cut was improved with less danger of a tire catching the deck wheels.

What specific concern do you have?

The manual(s) indicate that you should turn the LR gauge wheel 90* and lift the center rear wheels to remove/install the deck. I found that unecessary but easier. Now that the deck lifts correctly, a 4-wheel cart will fit under it making removal/install very easy. You do need to turn the wheels fully left and remove the deck to the RH side of the tractor.

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X #5  
okay so what is the issue or thing you are having? No hard at all. The BH is my issue...

/ Kubota RCK60B-23X
Thank you for the replies. . .this will get me thru the on & off of the mower.
Being somewhat "****" I would still like to get a copy of the mower manual.
I will try Kubota today but if someone out there has one to download I would really appreciate it. This forum and you guys are great!!! THANK YOU!