pics are always good BUT......

/ pics are always good BUT...... #1  

AJRAPTOR

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B26 TLB
VIDEO is much better!!!

So I got about 29 hours on the B26 now. In that time I got ALOT of trees knocked down and stumps pulled. One small fill pit filled in about 18 yards of fill taken off a hill and pushed into the pit hole. Then turned it into a roadway down the hill to the swamp in the backyard where I started work before on an atv trail to the nighbors place using a joke deere. I now need to clear some more trees on the hill to start a new pit to get fill from to keep working on the trail and make it passable since its just full of that black mud thats like 2+ feet deep. So it has been done and heres the videos enjoy. Yes I love this backhoe 500 times the tractor that the john deere was that I tryed out.

before working with the joke deere starting work on the trail and making the first pit that has been filled and turned into a roadway now. ( sorry about the video not being the best it was taken from my old cellphone)

YouTube - ‪trying out a john deere tractor‬‏

And this video taken today from on the new B26 working the newly made pit (about 8 hours to clear the trees and make this hole lol) takign the fill down the trail to be put where its needed

YouTube - ‪putting fill on the back trail.wmv‬‏

I had to try out this angle from the bucket lol it came out better then I thought. ( It was a very rough ride till I got fill spread all over the trail and backdraged out smooth, now I can look at all the tracks from the deer and the other things that go bump in the night in my backyard again. I can do without the bear tracks this year tho. )

YouTube - ‪front bucket cam.wmv‬‏

/ pics are always good BUT...... #2  
Cool videos. You should consider getting a tooth bar. You would dig much better.

/ pics are always good BUT...... #3  
That sandy soil makes easy digging and the fact that it has not been compressed by horse. I have to work a lot harder to get soil moved here in NJ. I do have a tooth bar; couldn't do anything without it.

/ pics are always good BUT......
Yes it is VERY sandy here and the diggin isnt that hard really. I'm leaving the tractor in mid range and just putting a light push on the tractor (so the wheels dont spin, where im diggin at the edge of a swamp if I break ground with wheel spin I will have water and then a problem) well working the bucket into the bank. This gets a VERY full bucket every time. If the ground gets to hard to dig in well it's a backhoe just turn around and chew the bank up. After 2mins of that I got another 10-15 yards worth of loose sand.