Backhoe Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #1  

jimmachinist

Tractor
Kuboya L3710
I have a Kubota L3710 with a front end loader and bought a Kioti backhoe, it has a frame mount with it, any Ideas how to make it work on my tractor? I made a front mount on the loader bracket and attached the back to the draw bar but it seems it be leaking oil out of the draw bar mounting screws now. Need a better way to secure it to the rear.

Last edited:
   / Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #2  
I'd say it can be done but I would be looking at where Kubota fastens theirs!!!

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710
Thank you for your quick reply. It's a good idea but my local dealer won't let see any info on how to do it. He wants me to give him a grand to install it.... Nice guy. It can't be that hard, if only I could see one I know I can do it myself.

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #4  
Thank you for your quick reply. It's a good idea but my local dealer won't let see any info on how to do it. He wants me to give him a grand to install it.... Nice guy. It can't be that hard, if only I could see one I know I can do it myself.

Perhaps a shop manual for either the Koti BH or a Kubota BH?

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #5  
You might want to look at the backhoe sub-frame installation manuals on the Woods website. You can see how they mount their subframe to an L3710. Just search on L3710 on their webpage.

Vic

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #6  
Or you could just buy the subframe. I could supply you with a direct bolt on subframe. Made by Rhino for your tractor. It would be $700 plus freight.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. I'll try the manuals first to see if i can make one. There seems to be a lot of satisfaction in making it myself, if I can, if not I'll order one from you. Thanks guys. This a great place to belong to. Thanks for all the help and ideas.

/ Mounting a Kioti backhoe to a Kubota L3710 #8  
Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but please make sure you come up with a way to attach that backhoe really, really, REALLY snug to the tractor. Lots of force involved with backhoe operation. A weak setup can bend the backhoe, the tractor, the operator or all three!

Thank you for the advice, I will be sure to follow your warnings. Sounds like you've seen some scary things happen.