Backhoe bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76?

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76? #1  

grizzjeeper

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota l3400 HST
I have a l3400 with bh75 and looking at a b3200 but want to keep my backhoe. Dealer says the subframe is compatible with Bh75a and bh76, 77 and my BH75 will not fit. What is the difference and is there any way to modify?

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76? #2  
I was under the impression that the 75a was just a fix for the 75 with the dipperstick cylinder that kept bending. I thought with the exception of the slightly larger cylinder it was the same. Could be wrong.

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76? #3  
That was my impression too.

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76?
Talked to my dealer who talked with kubota tech and they said no way would a 75 hook up to the subfram on a b3200. Can anyone else confirm? Anyone have a 75a or 76 they can take measurments for me? I just dont believe it! I cant belive the bh75 will only work with bh75 subframes. Frustrating! Anyone have a tech number I can call?

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76? #5  
Just a suggestion... compare part numbers from the parts lists for each backhoe. If the subframe part numbers are the same, or cross-reference to each other, it should not make a difference which BH hangs off the back. Hopefully your dealer will take the time to go through the parts list informaton with you... being that you are his customer and all.

If the subframes have matching part numbers, your dealer would have to explain specifically why he thinks they are not compatible. But if there are different subframes, it's a pretty likely something in the backhoe attachment geometry also differs, since Kubota and other manufacturers will try to use common parts whenever possible.

You also may be able to download the parts lists from TractorSmart.com and do your own comparison, if they have data on the BH models you're comparing.

/ bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76?
Thanks, I will have to try another dealer than. That site doesnt have backhoe info other than specs. Does anyone care to just take a few mesurments on their bh75a or bh75 backboe? Just looking for the distance in the pins etc, height. Or beteryet if anyone has access to part numbers or knows where I can get them for the subframe?