Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota l3400 HST

Default bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76?

I have a l3400 with bh75 and looking at a b3200 but want to keep my backhoe. Dealer says the subframe is compatible with Bh75a and bh76, 77 and my BH75 will not fit. What is the difference and is there any way to modify?

Tractor
    Kubota B2630, '53 Farmall Super H, '47 Farmall AI, '44 Farmall A

Default Re: bh75 and bh75a difference? And bh76?

I was under the impression that the 75a was just a fix for the 75 with the dipperstick cylinder that kept bending. I thought with the exception of the slightly larger cylinder it was the same. Could be wrong.

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

That was my impression too.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota l3400 HST

Talked to my dealer who talked with kubota tech and they said no way would a 75 hook up to the subfram on a b3200. Can anyone else confirm? Anyone have a 75a or 76 they can take measurments for me? I just dont believe it! I cant belive the bh75 will only work with bh75 subframes. Frustrating! Anyone have a tech number I can call?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4610 & BX2230, Farmall Super M, Super A

Just a suggestion... compare part numbers from the parts lists for each backhoe. If the subframe part numbers are the same, or cross-reference to each other, it should not make a difference which BH hangs off the back. Hopefully your dealer will take the time to go through the parts list informaton with you... being that you are his customer and all.

If the subframes have matching part numbers, your dealer would have to explain specifically why he thinks they are not compatible. But if there are different subframes, it's a pretty likely something in the backhoe attachment geometry also differs, since kubota and other manufacturers will try to use common parts whenever possible.

You also may be able to download the parts lists from TractorSmart.com and do your own comparison, if they have data on the BH models you're comparing.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota l3400 HST

Thanks, I will have to try another dealer than. That site doesnt have backhoe info other than specs. Does anyone care to just take a few mesurments on their bh75a or bh75 backboe? Just looking for the distance in the pins etc, height. Or beteryet if anyone has access to part numbers or knows where I can get them for the subframe?