Using boxblade on 2320

/ Using boxblade on 2320 #1  

TigerfaninAR

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320 FEL, MMM
I have had my B2320 a little over 2 months now. In fact yesterday hit the 50 hour mark moving some dirt after having 3 dump truck loads delivered this week. Love the machine, plenty of power for me, mows like a champ, just one not so great thing I haven't adjusted to and thats the boxblade.

Previously had a B7300 and when working with the BB, it felt like the 3 pt lever was in real time, best way I know who to describe it, especially when needing to raise it just a fraction or so leveling a spot etc. I could bump it up a little and the bb would to me come up the amount I moved the lever. The 2320 just doesn't have that feel, almost like a delay. Is this just going to take time getting used to a new machine or some trick or adjustment I can make to make operating the BB better? I put about 140 hours on the old 7300 and I'd bet over 75 was using the boxblade.

/ Using boxblade on 2320 #3  
It will take some adjustment both of the levers and by the operator. :D

Maybe it's just me, but there sure have been a bunch of new B2320 Kubota's talked about here on TBN the last few months. Great tractor. :D

/ Using boxblade on 2320
Yea, I'm sure just adapting to the new machine. BP, I'm afraid what you will buy next; followed you with the First Choice mower and then the 2320. Be wise on your next purchase :)

/ Using boxblade on 2320 #5  
It will take some adjustment both of the levers and by the operator. :D

Maybe it's just me, but there sure have been a bunch of new B2320 Kubota's talked about here on TBN the last few months. Great tractor. :D

Seems I've also noticed this since you bought yours and did your side by side review,:thumbsup: