Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
>"QUOTE: Re: Kubota dealer is really starting to piss me off
> I suspect it would get better exposure with a new thread entitled >"Jerky L series 3 point hitch fixed !" or something like that. Anyone >that has an L series tractor and sees that video is going to open >their eyes to be sure.
>Sean"
>ENDQUOTE

What a good idea for a thread! I'm a little mystified at that other thread's conclusions. Apparently there are jerky hitches? WHY? And easy fixes? So Why not fix them?
rScotty

Last edited:
   / Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #3  
Am I really the only one that has a l3800 with a hitch that is smooth like that. I find that hard to Believe

here is the proof!!

‪Hitch‬‏ - YouTube

Glad you were able to get it fixed.

Sent my L3700SU a couple of days ago to the dealer to repair this problem. I will report back with what happens.

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #4  
My friend down the road has a L2800, new last year. I see what you guys are talking about. Its fast from one point to the next, and I was just above idle. It seems like it is getting high flow thru the valve or the piston is small.

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #5  
so no other L-series owners have gotten the hitch to be smooth like this one???

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #6  
Remember one thing about that thread... at the time the dealer "fixed" the valve, he had not signed the contract for the tractor loan. Basically, had them over a barrel... Those of you who bought the tractor WITH the jerky hitch... I hope you have a very understanding dealer... :2cents:

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #7  
No, now one has seen a standard L like that. At least to my knowledge. Could you make and post another video sometime, Showing the lever movement and maybe a boom pole on it like some of the other vids?

thanks

James K0UA

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #8  
sure no problem i will get the tractor back next week

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #9  
Is that 3pt still smooth? Had time to do new videos? Were you able to get the details from the dealer, ie part number, adjustment specifications?

Inquiring minds want to know. :cool:

/ Jerky LSeries 3pt Hitch Fixed #10  
yes its till smooth as can be, i was going to take a video with the auger hooked up to it to show you how smooth it is. but my back how is on it right now

i tried to get more info from the dealer and they just said its a new valve for the L3800 thats adjusted properly

here is my new video, with my horrible comentary

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigwill1997?feature=mhee

Last edited: