BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak

/ BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak #11  
I personally wouldn't bother try to shorten the hose with new quick fitting as the hose already burst so another one would be imminent.

Let me add to this - For the more difficult hoses (like the two that run under the floorboard to/from the pump) I replace all of the ones in the vicinity if I replace one. I figure if one went, and it took me an hour+ to get to it, I'd rather replace the others at the same time than go in again a few months down the road. It gives me a good opportunity to clean and maintain everything all at once (like the fuel filter hidden under the floor...).

/ BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak #12  
Thanks, it seems the line is leaking, not the fittings. The leak starts a few inches above the fittings. See attached picture. So, how do I fix that? Thanks!

One comment, I'd take it to a good hydraulics shop, or someplace that does this all the time. You don't want Joe the new guy practicing with the crimper on your hose.

And take the whole assembly with fittings included. That helps them get the overall length correct because their crimp fittings might be a bit different style.

/ BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak #13  
I get my hoses from O'Reilly Auto Parts. They make them there while you wait. When you get the new hose, Don't forget to rinse it out and blow it dry before you put it back on.

/ BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak #14  
Like radiator hoses, hydraulic hoses get old and have to be replaced every so often. I have a year 2000 BX2200. The connectors on that original BX were not the best in the world; after seven or so years, mine became leaky. My local dealer took them off and replaced them with better connectors that were a bit larger in size.

/ BX2200/LA211 Hydraulic Hose Leak #15  
Like radiator hoses, hydraulic hoses get old and have to be replaced every so often. I have a year 2000 BX2200. The connectors on that original BX were not the best in the world; after seven or so years, mine became leaky. My local dealer took them off and replaced them with better connectors that were a bit larger in size.

That's what they did at O'Reilly's... It's a thicker hose with better connectors. I like these better than the OEM Kubota's.