Snow Kubota L220 Snowblower

/ Kubota L220 Snowblower #1  

shkdwn33

Tractor
Kubota L275
I just picked up an L220 Front Mount Snowblower and planning on trying to mount it on my L275. Any thoughts, comments, advice?

/ Kubota L220 Snowblower #2  
I just picked up an L220 Front Mount Snowblower and planning on trying to mount it on my L275. Any thoughts, comments, advice?

========================================================================================================================================================================================================

If it were me I would get the parts you need

to change it into rear mount snow caster as

you need an under frame mount to use it.

If you have a front end loader I am unsure if

you can use the same mount for it.

/ Kubota L220 Snowblower
My tractor has an extremely heavy under the frame mount that was on it when I bought it. The previous owner had a snow plow originally off a pickup on it. I think I can use it with a few modifications. The guy I bought the blower from said it mounted to the original front bumper/bracket that weights hang on. I have that too but it looked a little "light" to me so I was definately leaning towards making any modifications to this under the frame mount and using it. Thanks for the input. It's helped me solidify my decision on this. I'm going to try and post pics of my tractor and all this soon.