electrical issues...

/ electrical issues... #1  

T5258

Tractor
kubota bx2230
Have a 2003 BX2230 that belongs to a friend...went there last night & found the battery is fully charged, but when I turn the ignition switch on, there's nothing (fuel gauge doesn't move, no lights on instrument cluster). Checked the small group of fuses next to the batttery & they all seem fine. I don't have a wiring diagram for this thing, so I'm kinda in the dark now...anyone have a diagram they could post??

/ electrical issues... #2  
Oops, just noticed no instrument lights. Deleted my suggestions about safety switches. I'd just get a voltmeter and start checking where voltage is and isn't, start by seeing if 12v is getting to the switch. Could also be a ground problem, check by measuring from battery to the frame someplace.

/ electrical issues... #3  
My L3400 has a master fuse near the battery. Something to check anyway.

/ electrical issues...
Problem is, I have NO idea what should be hot, & what isn't....I can start testing things at random, but was hoping somebody had a diagram of this model, or a similar one....

/ electrical issues... #5  
BX 23 wiring diagram

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8,416
  • img003.jpg
    img003.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 13,585
  • img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 1,812
  • img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 1,691
   / electrical issues...
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

/ electrical issues...
It ended up being the 30A "slow blow" fuse in the engine compartment...Fortunately, Toyota uses the same fuse in their trucks & I stole one out of my friend's 92 Pickup to verify that fixed it....