3130 to 5740 cab. Holy heck

/ 3130 to 5740 cab. Holy heck #11  
you have tractor fever as bad as i keep cow fever.the only time i get equipment fever real bad is is i really need something.

You're probably right on that one, but thankfully it is a low grade fever.:laughing:

/ 3130 to 5740 cab. Holy heck #12  
but it spikes as soon as you see the tractor you want lolol.

/ 3130 to 5740 cab. Holy heck #13  
I replaced my 2001 L3710 with a new L5740 HSTC in May and also find the difference amazing. Package size not that much different but what a difference in capability. Negatives - no more getting fuel in 5 gallon cans. I mounted a 100 gallan tank with DC electric pump in a utility trailer. The loader is also so much faster reacting and so much larger it takes a much finer touch to make things look nice at the end of the job. I guess I couldn't expect a super cab on a compact utility but I am somewhat disappointed in the interior noise level. Being a retired guy I get help requests from my farmer relatives and my tractor can't compare with the quiet and air ride seat comfort of my cousin's JD7830 but it sure beats the heck out of all of my brother-in-law's old Farmalls, all of which have no working AC so the cab doors are removed.