L3800 Location of rear remote valves

/ L3800 Location of rear remote valves #1  

joebone

Tractor
Kubota L2900, Kubota L3800 w FEL and remotes
When I stopped by to look at a L3800 ordered with Kubota remotes, the dealer had the control bolted to the right (my right shoulder) ROPS. The connects were handy but I couldn't see how you could easily adjust top and tilt reaching over your shoulder. The return line was run into the hydraulic filler cap hole.

The dealer said this was how Kubota said the remotes were to be installed.

Has anyone seen factory remotes on a 3200/3800 that were installed like this, or how should they be positioned?

Thanks

/ L3800 Location of rear remote valves #2  
Sounds about right from what I've seen posted on TBN. I think the return line into the fill cap is a bit hokey myself but it's what they do.

I haven't done that much work with my TnT but I didn't play with mine on the fly. I would set it once and work with it that way for a while. Then readjust, work some more.

Did you snap any photos of her :D

/ L3800 Location of rear remote valves #3  
When I stopped by to look at a L3800 ordered with Kubota remotes, the dealer had the control bolted to the right (my right shoulder) ROPS.

That's how they are on the standard models. You don't get the nice integrated control valves until you get to the Grand L's. Same with the B series, which is why I saved the $700 the dealer wanted for the Kubota valve and bought one from surplus center for $200. I haven't installed it yet, but it will be cleaner and more factory looking than what kubota does.

/ L3800 Location of rear remote valves #4  
Is there slots not being used on the right side where levers can be put? If there is, that is not the kit from kubota.