Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota?

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #41  
not a big job, but a backsaver for sure. finally got to use my bxpanded pallet forks to unload my black friday score this weekend :)

kuva.JPG

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #42  
What did you score in that box HeLa? Was the present for you!?

I wish I had a picture of the rock I dug up and picked out of the ground with my loader. I had a large chain around it and could barely get it off the ground. It was dragging a little when I moved it across the yard to place it into a rock garden for the wife. I believe my loader is rated at about 1100 lbs. I think that is a safety thing. It had to be all of that though. Good times.

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #43  
a present for me indeed! it's a small gun safe that was on sale at lowes this weekend. 308 pounds, no way i could have moved that alone without my BX :)

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #44  
Nice projects. I graded out an old logging road - only about 1/4 mile in preparation for some 357 gravel. The excavator put the bigger culverts in for me. I graded the road with my boxblade. Also put in some culverts for drainage crossings. The black snake was keeping guard over the house. Those mice needed eradication!

IMG_1519.JPGIMG_1520.JPGIMG_1521.JPGIMG_1542.JPGIMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1432.JPGIMG_1448.JPGIMG_1450.JPG

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #45  
Last year during the Texas drought I cleaned the mud out of my pond and dug it a few feet deeper. It took about 40 hours.

it filled up before I had a chance to grade the dam.

note: picture 2 should be last.

Attachments

• pond cleanout 1.jpg
    pond cleanout 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 229
  • pond cleanout2.jpg
    pond cleanout2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 227
  • pond 3.jpg
    pond 3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 218
   / Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota? #46  
i bought a box scraper earlier this summer, and used it to cut a drainage swale into the hill towards the top of my lot. it has made a tremendous improvement, greatly reducing the amount of water coming into my yard and subsequently towards my home and other buildings. luckily the grass came in before hurricane sandy and the berms held up VERY well! i could never have done this before having the BX.

kuva%u002525201.JPG

kuva%u002525202.JPG

kuva%u002525204.JPG

/ Biggest projects you've completed with your 'bota?
Excellent pics from all. :drink: