A good kubota week!

/ A good kubota week! #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
I had a full day of brush hogging yesterday and a full day of boom spraying weed control tomorrow. Thats good for the dead of summer in a piss poor economy!

/ A good kubota week! #2  
your getting some good tractor time in.

/ A good kubota week! #3  
I had a full day of brush hogging yesterday and a full day of boom spraying weed control tomorrow. Thats good for the dead of summer in a piss poor economy!

Make sure you tell Uncle Sam about it ! :laughing:

Boone

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 154
   / A good kubota week! #4  
That is what owning a tractor is all about!!!!

/ A good kubota week! #5  
With the economy as it is we need all the "Tractor Therapy" we can get.

Charlie

/ A good kubota week! #7  
To lawnking a good week means money in his pocket since he is doing commercial work with his Grand L. That tractor looks like it has worked out very well for you Lawnking. I remember the hesitation when you moved up from your B to the L. I'll bet you aren't tired of that cab yet either! :D I have a friend that hays his small acerage, and land the town owns alone. He finally moved up from his older, smaller L to an M with a cab, and round bales, and he smiles every time i ask about the tractor, and cab, and this is NH. He does have to change the cab air filters often when haying.

/ A good kubota week!
Yes chuck the big girl has worked out well. My roll continues, i boom sprayed 3 acres of asphalt for an amc movie theatre (roundup) saturday & picked up another rotary cut!