BX25 3 pt hitch

/ BX25 3 pt hitch #1  

mrfix

Tractor
kubota BX25
How much weight have you carried on your BX25, 3 pt hitch without causing damage to the rear differential or axles. Can anyone tell me how much is too much? I was thinking about building a set of forks for the 3 pt to move large rocks to be used as a base for a wall. The loader won't pick up the rocks because they are too large, I borrowed a 3 pt cargo platform and rolled one of the rocks on it with another tractor and the 3 pt picked up the rock with ease but I was worried about overloading the rear of the tractor so I didn't move it accross the yard. Any help or opinions from other users will be greatly appreciated.
Mrfix

/ BX25 3 pt hitch #2  
How much weight have you carried on your BX25, 3 pt hitch without causing damage to the rear differential or axles. Can anyone tell me how much is too much? I was thinking about building a set of forks for the 3 pt to move large rocks to be used as a base for a wall. The loader won't pick up the rocks because they are too large, I borrowed a 3 pt cargo platform and rolled one of the rocks on it with another tractor and the 3 pt picked up the rock with ease but I was worried about overloading the rear of the tractor so I didn't move it accross the yard. Any help or opinions from other users will be greatly appreciated.
Mrfix

Acording to Kuboda Specs for the BX25 lift cap is 670lb 24" behind pin!