Just another new Kubota Compact guy

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #1  

DCathome

Tractor
Kubota 2360BX
Just to say Hello, glad to find this site & the info. Kubota 2360BX compact w/RCK6023BX belly mower, & loader. Previously a Cub Cadet owner, hated to see it go, but my son runs it now, & I needed to have a slightly bigger tractor. Mostly a mower & a replacement for the old wheelbarrow & shovel show,(I have gotten too old for that). Mostly happy w/ the Kubota, I have already seen that you guys have covered a lot of the minor deficiencies, & plan to read about more solutions. Thanks for being here, Glad to be a Newbie.

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #3  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the Kubota Owning/Operating Forum. :)

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #5  
Welcome and come back often.:) Don't feel bad about any question because others also often times have the same question but won't ask. New people being added weekly.

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #6  
Congratulations, the 2360 is a nice little tractor, we really like our BX, well actually my wife's BX since she retired.:thumbsup:

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #7  
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your BX2360. I also purchased a BX2360 this spring which replaced a Cub Cadet 1641 which served very reliably for over 15 years. I'd planned to sell the Cub but it has been so handy that I've decided to hang onto it.

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I actually do have 2 quick questions: I have the 60B23BX mid mount deck & am looking at the Gator Fusion Blades as the forum mentioned. However the blades that are on my deck are actually20&7/16" & the Gator blades are listed as 20 & 9/16". I see that many of you already are using these or preparing to, I'm guessing there is enough clearance for the slightly longer blade? Also, is the Kubota V-belt the user's choice? It is expensive & if I am going to spend $100+ , I want to buy the best available

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #9  
Congratulations, the 2360 is a nice little tractor, we really like our BX, well actually my wife's BX since she retired.:thumbsup:

your wife did you a favor she just moved you up to the bigger kubota tractors on a fulltime basis since she took the BX over.

/ Just another new Kubota Compact guy #10  
:welcome:

You're gonna love your BX. This ain't no ordinary lawn tractor. You'll see. :)