Traction Another BX-25 Success!

/ Another BX-25 Success! #1  

Kayakin2

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
Yesterday started with a simple pellet delivery! :D

After offloading 4 tons (3 stacks) of pellets the delivery truck was ready to depart. But, the 36 ft trailer with 14 tons of pellets did not leave easily. First, the 10 wheel cab got stuck turning around. Directly across the dirt driveway and front wheel sunk into my wife's Giant Hosta bed with a fender caught on the boulder border. The 3 wheel pellet loader removed the 14 tons of pellet stacks but could not unstick the cab. :mad: After bringing the BX25 out I climbed up the steep back slope (first time) and positioned it in front of the cab. The pellet loader pushed & the BX25 pulled finally extracting the huge Cab.

The cab & trailer were moved down our steep dirt road and the pellet loader started reloading the pellet stacks. Soon, the driver walked back and asked for help .... seems the 3 wheel pellet loader was stuck off the side of the dirt road while trying to reload. BX25 and chain helped pull the 3 wheeler from the soft dirt swale and soon the Cab/Trailer/Loader were headed down the road. :thumbsup:
Sorry, I was so busy I never took a picture! But our BX25 has managed to help pull a friends car, workman's dump truck & now a 10 wheel cab & a pellet loader out of dirt where they were stuck. This time Tropical Storm Irene did supply some extra lubrication, though.

Just FYI, I did manage to loosen a bucket hook on the BX25! Oh Well. :)

/ Another BX-25 Success! #2  
How many hours on it now? :)

/ Another BX-25 Success! #3  
what? no aftermath pics of scarred boulder and messed up hostas? no mud tracks pics of truck?!:licking:

/ Another BX-25 Success! #5  
what? no aftermath pics of scarred boulder and messed up hostas? no mud tracks pics of truck?!:licking:

The cardinal rule is you must always have your personal photographer on hand just in case one of these events occur.