My first modern tractor

/ My first modern tractor #1  

Slimson

Tractor
Kubota L3200, 1949 & 1953 Farmall Cubs
Hi,
Been lurking this site for awhile off and on.
Today I had my new Kubota L3200 delivered. Though I have owned a Farmall Cub that I restored over 10 years, this new tractor is my first experience with a modern tractor with 3 point hitch or front end loader.
So I am looking forward to learning all I can about the possibilities that are now available to me that have been lacking in my trusty old Cub.
I have an overgrown 5 acre pasture that has very little level ground that I will be making more useable.
My package included a Landpride 60" cutter and a 72" Landpride box blade.
My seat time so far has been limited today, but I took a pic of my son mowing some of the tall grass in my pasture and it's attached.

Attachments

• tractor1.jpg
    tractor1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 403
   / My first modern tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ My first modern tractor #3  
Welcome to TBN and that's a nice little Kubota you got there! :thumbsup:

/ My first modern tractor #4  
Congratulations on the new tractor I recently bought an L4400 I have no doubt that you will enjoy that tractor as much as we all enjoy ours :)

/ My first modern tractor #5  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the Kubota Owning/Operating Forum. :)

/ My first modern tractor #6  
Nice tractor, bet you will love it.

/ My first modern tractor
   / My first modern tractor #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor, nice little machine.:thumbsup:

My tractors haven't been shiny since the day I got them, sometimes just a little less dirty than others.

/ My first modern tractor #9  
+1 on that. Like Triple R, my tractors aren't shiny either. They are tools. Cars are for shiny.

I still have my '41 Farmall and I use it...... Even old tractors have uses.

/ My first modern tractor #10  
My brother still uses our old 55 Ford 600 bought new. Years ago we repainted it complete with lettering. The last time I was out there he had just shot the whole tractor with primer, easy to match.:laughing:

He is fixing up our old Massey Ferguson 375 to run as it has a FEL, but it has more rust than paint; still runs good and pulls strong.:thumbsup: