Good source for Kubota gray spray paint?

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #1  

PapaPerk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, 1939 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400, Honda Foreman 450 ES, 2004 Dodge Diesel 3500
Hello,

I bought a John Deere iMatch hitch and need to paint it Kubota gray to match my 3 point linkage.

Anyone know of a spray paint for Kubota gray? I plan to just use a rattle can. I'm not crazy about buying the super expensive stuff at the dealer and thought there maybe a cheaper alternative out there.

Thank you! :D

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #2  
Tractor Supply? I know they carry the Kubota Orange but I have never looked for the gray.

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #3  
It might be more expensive but I think it's better quality... Thicker and shinier... JMHO.

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #4  
Have used the Van Sickle Kubota Orange and the Case Power White for the under hood off white stuff but have not found anything for the Kubota Gray.

David Kb7uns

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #5  
Hello,

I bought a John Deere iMatch hitch and need to paint it Kubota gray to match my 3 point linkage.

Anyone know of a spray paint for Kubota gray? I plan to just use a rattle can. I'm not crazy about buying the super expensive stuff at the dealer and thought there maybe a cheaper alternative out there.

Thank you! :D

Rustoleum Charcoal Gray Gloss Enamel. Available from Home Depot.

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #6  
I bought a can of gloss spray paint at Menards that matched perfectly, not sure of the name. If I find the can I'll tell you.

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #7  
You won't like this answer but Kubota paint is the best--by a wide margin. I have painted lots of Kubota grey and Orange I and Orange II and the Kubota paint looks great even after being all beat up and sitting outside. The TSC stuff was all chalky and the others no better.
I am real tight with a $$ but I have learned to buy only the best dealer paint available. After all the effort to get ready to paint something, I want it to look nice for as long as possible. Took me 25 years to learn that by the way.
Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
   / Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #8  
Keep me posted also I need to paint a couple things of the same gray.

Chris

/ Good source for Kubota gray spray paint? #10  
Can you please double check this or give me a UPC or SKU number, could not find it at Home Depot today.

Thanks
David Kb7uns

Maybe it has been discontinued. The can I have is a couple of years old.
It's Rustoleum 7784 Charcoal Gray 2006677848