New B2620

/ New B2620
Well its been several weeks and the dealer said he would be on his way out with it today. Crossing my fingers.

Brandon

/ New B2620 #12  
I have had my B2620 since March, and I love it. Congratulations on a nice little tractor. Don't feel bad about not going green. I like the older green hardware, but the newer stuff seems a bit suburban. When I bought the little tractor, I got a good ribbing from my brother about it. He said that if it comes with a cup holder it ain't a real tractor (as he climbs on his G Allis). Plenty of power, and has been able to do everything I've put it to. Only problem I have had is when the branches knock my plastic cup out of the holder while I am mowing. I hear the mower hit something and look back at the plastic pieces from my big gulp cup!:laughing::thumbsup:

/ New B2620 #13  
I love my B2620. This is my first tractor and with most things im wishing I would have went to a bigger model. The loader can lift plenty but the size is a little small. I have been looking into the 3point carry all attachment. I think that will be just what I need for loading on more stuff on the tractor. Have fun with it!:thumbsup:

A 60 inch bucket from the B3200 will bolt right on (as will the QA and forks). you can fill it to the brim with gravel and it picks it up no problem.

/ New B2620 #14  
donn12 said:
A 60 inch bucket from the B3200 will bolt right on (as will the QA and forks). you can fill it to the brim with gravel and it picks it up no problem.

And, the quick attach system installs on it too.