3800 Has Arrived

/ 3800 Has Arrived #11  
:thumbsup: for your new beast! Looks very nice! Congrats, and dont forget to ride as much as you can;)

/ 3800 Has Arrived #12  
Great pics!:thumbsup: Now I believe you have it.:) You'll be surprised at how many things need to be done since you have the equipment on hand to do it.

/ 3800 Has Arrived
Howdy boys and girls... some more pictures for you.

This is proof the 2011 L3800 packs a punch. This is an average 4x5 hay bale rolled on new equipment. You can't get your hand into the bale center ... that's how tight it is!

The average weight this year has been right around 1000 lbs. We're estimating over 1100lbs on these bales as they are baled tight.

My little tractor with 10 hours on it easily lifted the bale from my pickup truck. I backed away, drove through the gate and traveled about 150 yards and dropped it. The tractor had no troubles lifting the bale to max lift height (see pictures). I traveled with the bale about 1 foot off the ground with the box blade hanging on the hitch for ballast.

I can post pictures of my property which is rolling hills. Today it was raining and Georgia clay is slick. The tractor handled great and in my opinion the AG tires work perfectly in this environment.

Have a great Friday!

Attachments

• IMG_1065.JPG
    IMG_1065.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 973
  • IMG_1066.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_1069.JPG
    IMG_1069.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 430
   / 3800 Has Arrived #14  
Congratulations littehorsefarm,

I got the exact same tractor with FEL and a backhoe for 8 days now. Can't wait to wake up and sit on it!

I'm currently using the backhoe to get rid of water on my wet part of land. I spent 16 hrs and I still have around 100 hrs more to come. It's a real plaesure using this useful machine. No regrets for me!

/ 3800 Has Arrived #15  
Nice rig. Told ya it could do it :) My L3400 has not dissapointed.

/ 3800 Has Arrived #16  
I have a similar rig.

I replace the plastic toolbox with a steel one, after a branch removed the plastic one for me.

Other than that, it's been great!

/ 3800 Has Arrived #18  
Although it looks like you've got lots of air in the front tires, they should be at 36 PSI for heavy loader work. Mine were at 25 and developed serious bulges in the sidewalls.

It's nice to see yours handle round bales like that. We may have to go to round bales in a few years and it's good to know a similar size tractor can handle them.

Sean