L3200

/ L3200 #1  
Tractor
kubota L3200; john deere lt190
ive had an L3200 for a about 3or4 months now and love it only thing i can see it needs is some rear weight ballast any recommendations on this and are there any issues with it that i might need to keep any eye out for??

/ L3200 #2  
Welcome to TBN.
What are you doing with the tractor and what are the ground slope and soil conditions you are working in?
You didn't mention if you are looking for more traction and stability, which loaded tires will provide, or if you are looking for a counter weight (ballast) for loader work, which an impliment like a box blade or just a weight can provide.
In either case I would run with loaded tires unless you want to keep the weight down because of the lawn. The loaded tires make it more stable, more traction, and safer and also help some as a ballast for loader work.

/ L3200 #3  
   / L3200 #4  
I have a concrete counterweight, but I rarely use it. I find an implement works well for me so I dont have to keep changing things out. A good heavy blade, bushhog, boxblade, etc. Shop c-list. Used implements can be picked up at retty good prices.